MES Program Manager
Opportunity to join a Global Pharmaceutical company committed to providing worldwide access to high quality medicines. Reporting to the Director of Global Automation the successful MES Program Manager will take responsibility for the overall Project Management of the Global MES program playing a key role in the Global Automation roadmap.
* Lead the Global MES project and execute in accordance with the existing timelines.
* Communicate the status of the Global MES project to Automation Program Director and other senior leadership.
* Collaborate with other functions at the global and site level to ensure MES projects are successful.
* Implement program management procedures and tools to ensure process is controlled and monitored correctly.
* Develop and manage the budget for the Global MES project and each site project.
* Relevant 3rd level Degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience with MES Project deployment required.
* Expert level knowledge in the deployment of MES systems within a regulated environment.
* Previous experience with Rockwell Automation MES system.
* Pharmaceutical industry experience highly desirable
* Ability to travel circa 25% or as needed
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.