Experienced Business Analyst required for 6 Month South Dublin based contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in South Dublin. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Business Analyst will work closely with key stakeholders from all business units and third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for a complex platform (Under-writing) upgrade.
The Senior Business Analyst will have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret software solutions and translate them into clear business requirements.
The Business Analyst will:
• Gather, document, understand and business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work with process owners and IT to understand and enhance the current system, including complex business processes
• Ensure any Risks are identified and managed in a proactive manner
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Good Insurance (Under-writing) background
• Consulting experience
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People