Irish HomeCare is recruiting for a Web Service Administrator to support the growth of its online learning and CRM capabilities for its sister company CarePath Healthcare Training.
CarePath Training has grown to be one of the dominant players in the delivery of healthcare programmes in Ireland. Accredited in Ireland and the UK we provide national and international accredited qualifications in Health and Social Care.
Reporting to the IT Director this role will be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of:
1. Customer Relationship Management system:
Including the setup and configuration of the CRM system, ongoing training, and support of issues. Working closely with Marketing to deliver a seamless sales process.
2. Learning Management System:
By developing expert knowledge of the Learning Management System, training and supporting staff and users, and building courses using the Learning Management platform. Manage and maintain the training catalog to ensure up to date information at all times.
3. Support & development of Online Training Collateral in collaboration with the Training Manager utilising the ADAPT Learning Authoring tool.
4. Management of Training Company Website built on WordPress adding courses and working towards the integration of the LMS system.
5. Other system admin functions as needed. e.g. Build out reporting function allowing staff to add information easily and quickly to give up to date information on the business.
What we need:
1+ years’ experience working with a web-based content publishing system
Excellent process management skills, including a proven ability to collaborate with various levels in an organization.
Basic understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and Java Scripts.
Critical thinking and translation of business needs into technology solutions
Excellent written/oral communication and listening skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapid turnaround
Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
Ability to shift priorities based on the current business needs and to make progress on multiple, concurrent projects
Degree in ICT or Multimedia /graphic design
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 5th