Our client is a pioneering developer of ERP and business management software. Their sole focus is on advancing and supplying innovative products to customers who have their own unique ways of running their business. They supply heavily customised solutions that reflect even the most complex of business processes to protect their customer's competitive edge.
They are seeking to appoint Senior Developers to join their rapidly growing technology teams based in our Warrington or Hemel Hempstead offices. The successful candidates will work in a fast-paced Agile environment where they can expect to work with a great variety of Customers, Projects and learning opportunities.
Our client's aim is to become the no.1 trusted provider of ERP software in the UK and Ireland and their unique selling point is their fully owned software and it's highly configurable ability.
You will be a senior member of the Development team working on complex applications across the full development lifecycle, as well supporting and extending existing solutions. You will deliver high-quality code, and there will be many opportunities to acquire new skills and broaden existing ones.
* Participation in the scrum development process
* Design, build and maintain efficient and reusable C# code
* Performance analysis
* Supporting other company departments - QA, professional services, technical support and sales
* Interact closely with peers, next-level team members and managers to resolve customer issues.
* Have the courage to challenge processes and practices in our goal for continual improvement
* Deep knowledge of .Net and its supporting eco system
* Windows Forms experience
* SQL Server (or equivalent SQL database) knowledge
* Exposure to Xamarin for mobile development useful
* Understanding of design patterns for reusable code maintenance and architecture
* Knowledge of the DevExpress component suite
* Previous experience and understanding of ERP systems (Sales, purchasing, Inventory, project costing, accounting) would be considered an advantage
* 10 years' professional experience in a .Net environment is considered essential
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918198FK
Role: Senior Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332