itContracting are looking to recruit a .NET Developer to join our client, an arts-based organisation, for a 1 year fixed-term contract with an option to extend for a further year. The role is based onsite with our client in Dublin 2.
* Supporting our client's existing Grant Management System
* Designing, developing and implementing new developments and system improvements in the current Grant Management System
* Communicating effectively with various stakeholders from both technical and non-technical backgrounds, including senior management level
* 3 years' experience designing, developing, supporting and implementing software programming applications, including but not limited to the following software products:
* .Net Stack
* Java Script
* C #
* 2 years' experience supporting the following Microsoft Products: .Net Framework V4, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Microsoft SQL 2005 and 2012 Database and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
* 2 years' experience working in a software development and support role supporting a Grant Management System or equivalent
* Experience maintaining and troubleshooting existing software systems by identifying and correcting software and application defects
* Experience triaging and the fixing technical and operational issues
* Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
* Experience documenting business and technical processes and requirements
* Experience managing 3rd party suppliers in the support of a Grant Management System (or equivalent) and the resolution of service and change requests
* Experience gathering data, conducting risk assessments and developing problem solving strategies
* NFQ Level 7 Qualification (or higher) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
* Must be fluent in the English language
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Joanne Harrington ( +353 83 059 7338 or joanne dot harrington at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.