We have a fanatic opportunity for an experienced Break Fix Field Engineer to join our dedicated experts in break/fix support services, based in the Dublin, however you would be covering Operations Nationally.
You may have a variety of tickets to resolve throughout the day with several clients or have the opportunity to stay longer to resolve specific issues. The variety of your working week is what makes our Break/Fix Engineers such valuable members of the team.
Working within a designated support area, we provide you with all you need, from company van to mobile phone, laptop, fuel card, tools etc. Beyond the occasional exception, which may involve a more remote client site, you’ll enjoy a normal Monday-Friday, 40hr week with us.
What we look for:
• Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, ideally within the field.
• A friendly, engaging and professional demeanor as a primary “face” of the company
• Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies, ranging from Operating System, to MS Office, From Active Directory to Exchange.
• Confidence in addressing break/fix issues - typically supporting PCs. Printers, MFP.
• Any Apple OSX, IoS and Mac experience would be desirable but certainly not essential.
• Above all, it is a willingness to take on the challenge of resolving a problem, sometimes facing technologies for the 1st time, taking a pride in a job well done and becoming a “safe-pair-of-hands”, keeping our client’s technology estate running smoothly.
• Due to the varied nature of the role, it may be subject to enhanced referencing or vetting.
• A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing international company
• Variety: exciting projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
• Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
• Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
• Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
• Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
• A support package that typically includes a company van/car, fuel card, Mobile phone, Laptop, and equipment.
If you have the desired experience and skill set please apply now!