Job Type: Permanent Application Specialist
itContracting are currently working on behalf of our client, a leading global intelligent transportation integrator, to recruit an Application Specialist to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
Salary: €50,000 - €54,000 (+ Benefits)
The Application Specialist is responsible for the support of key components of the system (CRM solution, web services, interface and presentation layer of the website, mobile app). The Application Specialist will be liaising closely with the development team and will support the user acceptance tests of new releases. The Application Specialist will also be integrated to the maintenance team and is required to have good technical knowledge in the following areas: database, security, network and infrastructure.
* 3 years' previous experience required in Application support and Quality Assessment
* Previous experience in support User Acceptance tests and liaising with development team for bug investigation and bug fixing.
* Strong experience with Microsoft server 2012
* Previous experience with Windows SQL 2012 would be an advantage
* Previous experience with webservers administration and knowledge of Web application and IIS7 is required
* Knowledge in Load Balancer/ Netscaler would be an advantage
* Previous experience with Solarwinds monitoring tools will be an advantage
* Familiarity with MS applications required (Office 365, Lync)
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Special consideration may be given to applicants holding Microsoft SQL qualifications
Years of Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position is required
* Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
* Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying improving and processes
* Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize
* Results driven with a strong attention to detail
* Must have the ability to integrate within a technical team.
* Ability to work out of hours if required to meet with the system operational constraints and deploy latest system releases.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Joanne Harrington ( +353 83 059 7338 or joanne dot harrington at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.