itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading Cork based software development company, in the hiring of an experienced Software Engineer on a contract basis.
You will be working with a technology team that develops and delivers world-class software to help drive efficiencies and reduce costs during customer engagements.
Your experience will include:
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Strong coding, debugging, TDD and testing skills
* Experience with developing in Java
* Comfortable with configuration management tools, such as SVN, GIT, Maven, Gradle, TeamCity or Jenkins
* Experience with developing in C is an advantage
* Experience with developing software for Linux and Windows
* Experience in Python is advantageous
* Strong ability to diagnose, analyse and solve problems
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to perform effectively as part of a global multi-cultural team
* Self-Motivated with a willingness to adapt and learn
* 2 to 3+ years of related software development work experience
* B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related technical field (preferred, but not necessary)
* Willingness to assist with Lab tasks
* Keen to learn new technologies
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, contact Jonathan Power ( +353 86 366 4576 or jonathan dot power at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.