Opportunity for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join an award winning international professional services business based in Dublin 2. This role will suit a talented project manager with a track record of driving innovation and of delivering technology enabled transformation projects. This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in combining business process design, change management, and technology to drive innovation.
· Working with the leadership team to identify and assess opportunities to leverage process redesign and process optimisation to improve efficiency and client service delivery.
· Build the case for change and investment.
· Plan, manage and execute projects to drive digital transformation including governance, scoping, and planning, budgeting, and project delivery.
· Champion and foster a culture of innovation, excellence and continuous improvement within the team.
· Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years’ experience (3 years should be at managerial level) experience in eDiscovery / Digital Forensics roles
· Project management and project delivery experience, ideally in a large consulting organization, law firm, or financial services company.
· Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
· Experience in leading business application deployments into a business
· Experience in driving process re-engineering projects to delivery process efficiency
· Professional Certificates such as: Prince, PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Scrum Master etc
· Experience in the eDiscovery domain is desirable but not essential.