* Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
* Developing and maintaining the core elements of the system
* Support and drive architectural decisions in relation to company core game system internals
* Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
* Document development phases and monitor systems
* Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
* Producing APIs, designing documentation and assist the integration efforts of other teams
The ideal candidate will have:
* Java experience and good knowledge of network security (PKI, TLS/SSL).
* Scripting experience (Shell/Perl/Python) and experience with Windows API Base Services (desirable)
* BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
* Min 5 years of professional software development experience in C++.
* Good understanding of efficient algorithm and data structure design.
* Strong knowledge of SQL scripting and relational database (SQL Server, DB2).
* Generous remuneration packages and bonuses
* Baby bounty
* Bike to Work scheme
* Private healthcare
* Paid volunteer time
* Flexible pension scheme
* Training and development support
* Relocation package