System Architect - Networking
Job Code 476
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this new setup a System Architect is needed to engage and drive design and life cycle management of automated services and integrations between our different systems and services to make Software Defined Everything a reality.
This person will be key in the engagement with the teams, working as evangelist, pushing boundaries and questioning complexity to develop services making R&D faster. A software development architect with experience from cloud, systems integration, continuous integration and knowledge about hardware and software is needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* You will analyze and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
* You will translate requirements to a cost-efficient solution architecture through activities in design, planning and deployment
* You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle contributing to operational stability of the Engineering environment
* You will work in a team of engineers, product owners and stakeholders to create the solutions
* You will build principles, models and guidelines from strategies.
* You will interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position
* Education: Master´s / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent working experience
* 3-5 years of experience in Cloud, Radio Products and IT Solutions
* Experience in continuous delivery, automated testing and continuous improvements.
* Understanding of different Software operating systems,
* understanding of technologies as terminal servers, build environments and continuous
* Experience in working with modern infrastructure and tools
* Comfortable running your software in Linux environments
* Comfortable writing Java or Python code
* IT and test processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
* Familiar with Agile and lean methodology
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. We specialise in DevOps, Agile and Cloud Technologies; our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future. We attract, inspire and develop the best national and international talent and derive strength from diversity. We love what we do. Our people are our product and our passion is to deliver top class services.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.