Location: Booterstown, Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
Technologies: Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows 10, VMWare, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, LAN, TCP/IP, networking, PC hardware
Our client is seeking a dynamic IT Administrator to join their IT function.
This job on our client's small IT team would present the opportunity to gain exposure and experience within all core aspects of the IT function.
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to gain exposure and experience in the following typical IT duties:
* IT end user life cycle management including user creation and deactivation within IT business systems
* Setting up computers and other hardware such as phones and laptops
* Managing support calls and end user queries
* Support the IT Manager during site IT setup and on-going site maintenance
* Administration of IT logistics
* Involvement in preparing project/procedural documentation
* IT Projects involvement
* Log calls and liaise with 3rd Party support providers
* 3 years' experience in IT Administration
* Working knowledge of standard office applications (Microsoft Office 2010/13/16)
* Good knowledge of Microsoft OS (Windows 7 & Windows 10)
* Knowledge of VMWare 6.5
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers (2008 upwards)
* Understanding of corporate directory systems (i.e. Active Directory/Group Policy)
* Understanding of LAN and TCP/IP networking (IPV4)
* Basic experience with PC hardware (such as replacing hard drive, graphic card, power supply) would be a distinct advantage
* Effective communicator with high standard of customer service
* Demonstrate problem solving
* Excellent organisational and research skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at one time
* Attention to detail, time management and ability to prioritise tasks based on deadline requirements
Additional information will be made available on application. Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.