We are currently working with a Limerick based Client who is expanding their sales department and they are looking for and IT Account Manager to join their team. The purpose of this position is to manage and grow sales revenues by developing opportunities with new clients as well as maximising new and existing opportunities within the current client base.
Duties & Responsibilities
* New business development to grow client account and revenue base.
* Account management of a portfolio of existing Clients with a view to retaining and growing existing revenue levels.
* Attending pre-sales meetings and negotiating all elements of commercial agreements for current and future projects.
* Liaising with key stakeholders within Clients organisations and with key members of the sales team to ensure that the customer experience is best in class and that the Company is viewed as a valued service partner. This includes but is not limited to project commencement, progress update and change of specification meetings.
* Work the clients to understand their business requirements and develop strategic roadmaps.
* Liaise with the marketing department regarding new campaigns, drafting of case studies regarding projects delivered for Clients, etc.
* Ensure clear communication and expectation management throughout each engagement.
* Liaise with support and project delivery teams to constantly look for upsell opportunities.
* Manage Support Contract Renewal and uplifts.
* Manage / be escalation for commercial decisions coming from the support and project delivery teams.
* Opportunity and pipeline management to be reported on a weekly basis.
* Consistent use of company CRM to record client and opportunity details and sales stages, relevant documentation etc.
* Technical degree or equivalent required.
* Keen knowledge and understanding of the Dell and Microsoft Product portfolios.
* Ability to discuss and listen to client requirements to identify the appropriate product placement.
* Strong individual and group presentation skills.
* Very good verbal and written communications skills.
* Direct experience managing both public and private sector accounts.
* Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets and 3+ years in sales/account management.
To discuss in confidence please contact Matthew Duane Rice