Our client is seeking a creative Technical Project Manager, with a strong understanding of modern software development methodologies to drive their cutting-edge projects. This is a unique role working with a talented and growing team and would be ideal for someone who enjoys working on multiple related and co-dependent projects
What will I be doing?
* Translate customer and product requirements into a well-organized and prioritized work breakdown structure
* Facilitate scoping of new work to provide estimation requests to stakeholders.
* Commit to and manage a clear project roadmap.
* Facilitate regular team meetings according to the needs of relevant development methodologies in each team..
* Provide weekly project status and summary reports.
* Maintain and manage change control, risks, and project issues lists. Balance creative and process-driven problem-solving techniques to ensure risks are mitigated and deadlines are met.
* Own blockers and determines their most efficient resolution.
* Host regular product showcases to demonstrate value to internal stakeholders.
* Coordinate activities across cross-functional teams to identify and track dependencies.
* Collect and report on metrics to identify process development opportunities and build strategies for process improvement
* Create templates and documents to facilitate the collecting and sharing of information
* Drive quality assurance activities to ensure a high quality of software development.
* Participate in efforts to continuously improve the software delivery process.
* Train and/or mentor other team members on processes and best practices.
Some of the skill's you posses
* Experience with different software development lifecycle methods including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Unified Process, and/or waterfall.
* Has participated in all phases of the software development lifecycle methodology, having delivered two or more new solutions end-to-end including requirements, design, development, documentation, testing, release, and operational support.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Jira, Jenkins, etc.
* Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket) preferred.
* Experience with process maturity models (e.g. PMI, BSIMM, Six Sigma, CMMi) desired