Cisco CCNP Security Engineer in Dublin
This is a permanent position based at our City West, Dublin HQ. We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who wants to grow and develop. Ongoing certification and training in different areas of Cisco specialisation will be available.
- Manage the security in Cisco Routers, Switches, Networking Devices, and appliances.
- Configuring, supporting, and resolving Firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environment.
- Securing network design and execute with the help of Cisco Secure Access, Edge Network Security, Threat Control, and Secure Mobility solutions.
- An in-depth understanding of deploying Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) and 802.1X secure network access.
- Deploy and monitor network access security by using the Cisco ISE appliance product solution.
- Setting up advanced Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network.
- Operational support identity and network access control.
- Identify and troubleshoot the Cisco network security appliances and the Cisco IOS Software devices.
- Configuring Cisco perimeter edge security solutions and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls.
- Executing and managing the security of the Cisco switches, Cisco routers, and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- VPN solutions, resolve remote-access and site-to-site VPN solutions with the help of Cisco ASA and Cisco IOS routers. Implementing Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), as well as web security, email security, and cloud web security.
- Troubleshoot Network Access Control and take care of the Web Authentication and Guest Access. A good understanding of Cisco ISE Fundamentals, Advance Access Control, and Endpoint Access Control.
Skills & Experience:
- Network security experience and experience with Cisco Networks.
- Cisco Umbrella, Stealthwatch, WSA, ESA, AMP for Network and End Point, ASA, NGFW, Firepower NGIPS, Cloudlock CASB, AnyConnect, ACI security, Threat Control, TrustSec, DNA.
- Any experience of the following is useful too: Cisco Data Center Nexus, Cloud, Cisco ASA/PIX, Cisco Secure, ACS, Cisco ACI, Cisco IronPort, Checkpoint FW-1 and NG, Juniper Netscreen and SRX, Bluecoat and Fortinet security hardware/software products.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, frequently changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and documentation skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across multiple teams.
- Car Owner