Lead Frontend/UI Engineer
One of our clients in Ireland’s beautiful west coast region is looking for a senior Lead Frontend/UI Engineer to join their engineering team. You’ll be someone who is passionate about elegant yet simple front end user interfaces. You understand how to make important design decisions and are used to working with Product Owners, engineering teams, and others in the SDLC. You’re used to building POCs to demonstrate and evaluate a user interface and are open to feedback from others. You’ve enjoyed mentoring junior engineers in the past and know how to get the best out of a team and to bring others on.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application – sponsorship is not available
• You should have at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role
• You must have experience of development of Enterprise-scale products on and for Linux systems
• You should have experience of leading teams of UI Engineers, being able to mentor junior engineers and establishing yourself as an authority on your area of expertise
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar discipline