My client is hiring Embedded Software Engineers at all levels for their Limerick Research and Development Centre. Want to join a global leader, in a fun and creative environemnt, working on the latest technologies? If so, apply to this role and I will call you to discuss this position in more detail.
* As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will work with the design and manufacturing groups to develop robust, sustainable products that meet customer expectations and are cost effective to manufacture.
* Perform software design based on input from users, characteristics of the existing software base, consultation with other engineering staff, and system functional requirements
* Perform software implementation, following coding guidelines and taking into account system characteristics to produce optimal performance, reliability, and maintainability
* Conduct software evaluation and testing of own software, software from other engineering staff, and third-party software
* Provide a test plan for use by other engineering staff, quality assurance and support departments in validating a new implementation
* Provide technical documentation for the design, implementation and testing of the software
* Attend design review meetings as needed to adhere to the software development procedures
* Document and repair errors related to fielded software issues
* Assist the engineering staff in clarifying requests for software changes and understand reported problems
What we would like from you
We want someone with strong knowledge with C / C++ and technically experienced in defining, developing, and maintaining full software. You'll understand embedded operating systems including and you'll have good knowledge when it comes to software structures / architectures. You'll also have in-depth experience of working with software development process and industry tool sets along with and understanding of how to define system variability, error handling, and robustness processes.
If you wish to hear more about my client, their world class teams, and interview procceses, I would love to hear from you.
Keywords: Embedded Software Engineer/Embedded Engineer/Embedded Software Developer/Embedded C/C Developer/Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer/ Embedded Systems/Ireland/Limerick/Clare/Irish Jobs