We require an experienced candidate to fill the position of Technical Recruiter. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s recruitment activities, specialising in IT and Professional Services. The recruiting element will include development of recruitment strategy, using traditional methods as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. We have Offices in Dublin, Cork, the Netherlands, UAE & the UK.
• Responsible for the complete recruitment life cycle, including determining applicant qualifications by conducting interviews; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements, contract and bid development.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications
• Maintain regular contact with possible current and future candidates
• Participate as part of the Resourcing team of part of a dynamic and growing organisation that faces many exciting opportunities in EMEA.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Third level qualification in a related discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong track record interfacing with clients
• Deadline oriented