Junior Technology Recruitment Consultant
itContracting is one of Ireland's leading and fastest growing IT Recruitment company and as part of our ongoing expansion we are looking to hire Junior IT Recruiters to join our sourcing and recruitment team in our South Dublin office.
This is an opportunity to join an established and successful recruitment company at a trainee level and work your way towards a rewarding career in the industry. You will work alongside highly experienced technical recruiters and sourcers, as well as colleagues in the wider Evros Technology Group. You will receive tutelage and training in best practice in IT recruitment and learn the tools to make you as successful as possible. We believe that people thrive best when empowered with autonomy, ownerships, accountability and trust.
Overall, your role will encompass the following:
* Actively sourcing the highest calibre of IT talent
* Employing multiple sourcing methods and tools
* Growing your network and brand
* Working alongside the Recruitment and Sourcing team to service client and internal vacancies
* Engage with candidates via phone, email and social media channels
* Write effective advertisements, job specifications, blogs and social media posts
* Learning different technologies and technology areas
* Use creativity and innovation to devise new sourcing and recruitment strategies
* Learn to drive and grow your own business
This is a junior role and we don't expect you to necessarily have prior recruitment experience. You may have recently graduated and are looking for a career that will give you greater business, technology and sales exposure, or you may currently work in the sales, retail or hospitality sectors and desire a change in direction and career. In any case though you should possess some of the following experience and attributes:
* An ability to work in a target driven and fast-paced environment and able to react and adapt quickly
* Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
* Ideally 1-2 years' experience working in a commercial environment with targets and KPIs
* A strong written and verbal communicator
* Good presentation skills
* An aptitude and interest in Technology
* A proven track record of learning and development
This is a great opportunity to embark on a recruitment career and join a thriving and growing recruitment business operating at the highest levels in both the Private and Public sectors. We are open and transparent in how we work and believe in collaboration, honesty and trust. We are always looking for people who can offer new ideas, different ways of working and creativity. We also have fantastic offices next to the Green Line Luas in Cherrywood, with great facilities and a modern working environment. We offer a competitive salary, healthcare and pension as well as the latest technology tools to help you achieve your best.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.