FTC - Mobile Phone Repair Technician
Our client is the largest cellular repair service organisation in Ireland. They are currently looking for a Mobile Repair Technician to come in on a fixed term contract.
As a Mobile Phone Repair Technician you will be responsible for achieving personal production targets while maintaining the required repair quality standards.
* Mobile Phone Repairs
* Productivity - achieve personal production targets.
* ESD (Electrostatic Sensitive Discharge) - observing all workshop ESD requirements
* Documentation - completed to required standards.
* Customer Satisfaction - completing repairs to the required standard and return within the designated period.
* Technical Queries - handling customer requests for technical assistance.
* Health and Safety - working within required work practices and adhering to company health and safety policies.
* Quality - operate to required company standards.
* General Duties - assisting in workshop maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy workshop environment.
* Collection of repairs from technicians
* Monitoring of repair reports to ensure efficient flow of work
* Testing of handsets on manufacturer approved equipment and using the correct Manufacturer-specified tests.
* Maintaining QA & Final Test fails database.
* Picking and movement of jobs throughout building.
* Collection of repairs from technicians and prioritizing TAT sensitive handsets.
* Monitoring of repair reports to ensure efficient flow of work.
* Reporting issues with equipment and model specific tests to Team Leader /Workshop Production manager
* Picking and movement of jobs throughout building
* Repairing units to manufacturer specifications using appropriate manuals parts and test equipment.
* Working with the QA & Workshop team to ensure daily and monthly targets are achieved.
* Reporting issues with equipment and model specific tests to Final Team Leader/Workshop Manager.
* ESD Requirements:
* Ensure observation of all relevant ESD requirements.
* Maintain all ESD equipment issued to required standards
* Electrical Repair Experience essential
* High level of initiative, along with the ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent concentration and attention to detail
* Enthusiastic, flexible and dependable
* Detail oriented, pro-active and self-motivated with excellent follow through
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Can-do, will do attitude
* Team player
Nice to Have(s):
* Ideally you have been educated to certificate or diploma standard in a relevant technical discipline
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918009FK
Role: Mobile Phone Repair Technician
Industry: Service Provider
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract