EMEA Cloud Sales Operations Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Cloud Sales Operations Specialist with 1 - 3 years' experience in Process Improvement / Lean six sigma / Project Management. Initially on a 11month contract, the successful candidate will lead operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA sales organization.
Job Reference: BBBH 15053
What will a Cloud Sales Operations Specialist do?
We are looking for a detail-oriented and fast executing Sales Operations Specialist to lead operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA sales organization. The Specialist should be able to manage ambiguity and will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance and People Ops to ensure timely and accurate delivery on business reviews, reporting and cross-functional projects, planning & headcount:
* Maintain EMEA Pod Tracker
* Add new joiners / leavers, maintain changes in Anaplan (ISRs, CE, Managers)
* Weekly reconciliation between EMEA Pod Tracker and GCC Hiring Tracker to ensure correct roles are open CE Data
* Update recurring content for bi-weekly CE Business Reviews
* Prepare data for weekly Stage 2 deal reviews
* Pull weekly data to inform CE leads snippets CE Tools
* Maintain Taskfeed templates and boards and make changes as required Weekly Snippets
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* Degree in Business / Finance / Economics / Statistics / Computer Science and/or relevant experience
* 1 - 3 years in Process Improvement / Lean six sigma / Project Management
* 1+ years technical skills (SQL, databases, python)
* Strong Google Spreadsheets / MS Excel skills for quick reporting execution
* Strong presentation-building skills
* Professional etiquette, organizational skills and attention to detail
* Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
* Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Dealing with ambiguity and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
* Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
* Tax Saver Travel tickets
* Bike to work scheme
* Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.