Senior .Net Developer - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a prestigious Irish Law organisation, in the hiring of a Senior level .Net Developer to provide development, software architecture and project expertise. This is initially a 6 month Fixed Term Contract (with a potential for extension) based with our client in Dublin City Centre.
You be working across an estate of web applications, websites and web-based management information systems. You will be working with the organisation's web and IT teams, leading the design and build of secure and efficient code and work closely with management to advise on web and development strategy and issue and problem solving across the organisation.
* Ideally degree or equivalent educated in a Software, Web Development and/or Engineering discipline
* 5 years' in a hands-on commercial development role using primarily:
* NET (C# or Visual Basic, preferably both)
* RESTful Web Services
* Visual Studio
* Azure DevOps
* And ideally 2-3 years' experience developing web based applications with:
* CMS (such as Episerver, Umbraco and/or Wordpress)
* 3rd party toolkits such as jQuery & KendoUI
* Additional experience in Responsive Web Design principles, Oracle SQL, PHP/MySQL, Rapid Application Development Frameworks, e.g. Aptify or Entity and ASP.NET MVC
* Experience with Database server setup and design in Microsoft SQL
* Project leadership experience, leading solutions from concept and design through to implementation
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.