Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is resourceful, action oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
The PM will:
* Manage cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization.
* Plan, coordinate and drive major maintenance initiatives and Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) events in the data centers.
* Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion. Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
* Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
* Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
* Perform risk management and change management on projects.
* Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
* Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
* Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- min. 3 years work experience in Project Management, gained in a high-tech space (working for an IT company or on an IT project/product)
- well used to matrix organization structure
- experience working on projects spread across different regions/countries
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
-Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
English Number: +44 330 335 1710