Are you a bright, passionate Ruby on Rails Developer looking for something different? Let's talk. Our client is looking to add a Ruby on Rails Developer to their IT team in the exciting e-gaming sector, to help them deliver to their on-line platform.
If you are an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer developer or a developer interested in moving into Ruby then I'd love to hear from you! You will be joining a team of 30 developers, designers, marketers and writers based in the center of Dublin working on a leading sports entertainment website.
What they use
* Rails 4.1
* MRI 2.3
* SQL Server
* Mac OS X
* 3+ years of commercial Rails experience
* Ability to write clean understandable code along with the tests to prove it
* You are an experienced and self-motivated problem solver that can manage projects from start to finish
* Relevant degree or work experience
* Comfortable working with SQL databases
Whats on offer?
* Central Dublin City location
* Earn competitive salary, bonuses, medical cover, pension and travel benefits
* Great work-life balance. Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm
What to expect:
* Earn competitive salary, bonuses, health, pension and travel benefits.
* Be heard. Your input is valued and visible.
* Build skills alongside our senior designers, marketers and developers who love to share and talk shop.
* Your clients are in-house and experts in thorough briefings and time-management. Last minute changes and time-bending deadlines aren't part of our vocabulary.
* Enjoy life. Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm means we're out the door on time every day.
* Stay hungry. Expectations are changing fast online and we work hard to keep ahead.