About this role
My client is an Irish success story turning a small team of 5 into a global organisation with over 13,000 people working in 37 countries. Their mission is to help their clients ensure that they can develop products as quickly as possible with no loss on quality. They work they do ultimately helps their clients save lives and improve quality of life. In line with their vision, they are seeking a seasoned Enterprise Architect to help deliver strategic IT change to gain the maximum value for the business while minimising disruptive impacts.
This is an excellent opportunity and as such commands a strong package (base salary, bonus, pension, etc.)
Role and Responsibilities:
* Develop the Enterprise Architecture for the next 3 - 5 years
* Work with key stakeholders in defining and validating the business, IT, infrastructure, application, data, and security architecture.
* Ensure that the business and IT are working in concert to achieve agreed strategic objectives
* Help stakeholders deliver the overall vision by providing detailed roadmaps
* 10 years+ experience in a similar role
* Strong understanding of working in a Pharma, CRO, Medtech, Or other regulated environment
* Proven track record in delivering large scale change programmes
* Architecture certification/project management certification desired
To apply for this exciting Enterprise Architect role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Enterprise Architect, Senior Solutions Architect, VP of Enterprise Architecture, Chief of Enterprise Architecture, TOGAF, Prince 2, PMP