Deycom Computer Services has been established for twenty five years and the company operates from Carlow Town where it provides a range of IT services and solutions to businesses throughout the Southeast of Ireland.
As a company, we believe that customer satisfaction is the key to our success and we strive to ensure our customers get an excellent service, every time they make contact with Deycom.
We now require a field service engineer and we are looking for an enthusiastic team player, who enjoys solving IT problems and interacting with clients.
With this role you will get:
· A competitive salary
· The opportunity to expand your technical skills and to grow your career
· To work in a well-established people focused company
· A company vehicle
In return we require:
· At least three to five years’ experience as an IT support engineer
· An individual with a wide range of technical skills dealing with computer issues, printers and related peripherals
· Server configuration and deployment experience
· Experience with implementing Microsoft Exchange both onsite and in the Cloud
· A good working knowledge of firewalls, switches and routers
· Experience with backup solutions and anti-virus applications
· Previous virtualisation experience - deployment and management of Hyper-V or VMware ESXi - both would be an advantage.
. Excellent trouble-shooting skills and desire to see issues through to resolution.
. The ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative while meeting engineering targets.
· A full clean driving licence.
To learn more about this role and to submit your CV please contact Bryan Corden by phone on 059 9130777 or by email via this website