Project / Role:
Our Client is currently looking for a Quality Coordinator. This role can be based either in our Cork or Dublin office.
* Report to the Group Quality Manager
* Produce Project Quality Plans
* Organise and Chair Project Quality Kick-off Meetings
* Review Project Quality Resource Requirements
* Visit Project sites on an ongoing basis, as required , providing support to the site quality team
* Conduct Project QA Inductions
* Provide training and support to junior and new site management team staff
* Conduct site QA Audits
* Conduct Quality Inspections on site
* Maintain records for report and auditing.
* Record and follow up all non-conformances - re-visit project sites as necessary.
* Participate in Corrective and Preventative action procedures - conduct 100% inspection, if necessary.
* Prepare regular Quality Reports as required
* Prepare Quality Reports for annual management review.
* Participate in company training programmes as required.
* Train other personnel in quality related procedures and processes as required
* Assist or lead quality presentations to site management personnel, as required
* Visit customers or suppliers to investigate or resolve quality issues.
* Escalate issues to the Quality Manager as required.
* Any additional responsibilities and duties which may from time to time deemed suitable by your manager.
* Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* 5+ years' experience in a similar role essential.
* Experience in construction essential
* Strong ISO 9001 experience.
* ISO Auditor experiences an advantage.
* Ability to travel to project sites, as required
* Have a positive "can do" attitude and be energetic and enthusiastic about work.
* Possess good investigation skills and be persistent.
* Competent in understanding engineering drawings and specifications.
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Positive attitude and demeanour
* Able to multi-task and prioritize (good time-management skills)
* Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
* Adaptable and flexile when new tasks or projects are given
* Competitive Salary
* Company Pension
* Educational Assistance
Reference No.: 917959FK
Role: Quality Coordinator
Location: Co. Dublin OR Cork
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent