Evros Technology Group are seeking applications for an experienced Managed Cloud Services Support Engineer required for a busy managed cloud services environment, working within the ITIL framework, governed by ISO 20000, and servicing a broad range of customers across a wide range of technologies. This is a permanent position based in Dublin South.
The role will involve:
* Remote monitoring and management support and configuration of customers' infrastructure, Evros' own private and multitenant cloud environments, and customers Azure environments
* Remote and desktop support for customers throughout Ireland and internationally
* Deploying virtual environments on-prem and cloud
* Hardware and application troubleshooting and support
* Interacting with and managing 3rd parties
* Backup management and support
* Work within a support team with varied skill sets and experience
* Maintain and improve documentation of customers' environments
* Ticket management
* Working on projects
* 2+ years working in a technical support environment (required)
* Experience in a customer-facing technical support role for a Managed Service Provider
* Experience in a Systems Administration Role (VMWare, Windows Server, & Networking, Applications)
* Ability to multitask, with excellent communications skills, written and verbal
* IT Degree or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
It would be preferred if the candidate had some of the following accreditation and/or experience:
* VMWare VCP
* Microsoft Specialist certification in Windows
* CompTIA A+/Net+
* Veeam Backup & Replication
* Microsoft Azure
* Health insurance upon successful completion of probation
* Pension upon successful completion of probation
* Sports & Social Club
The successful candidate will receive exposure to different cloud technologies (VMWare, Azure), as well as the latest Microsoft applications & solutions (Lync, O365, SharePoint). Through our partnerships with companies like Microsoft, VMware, Cisco etc., development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.