Systems Engineer - Linux, Windows and VMware
I'm working with a hugely successful multinational financial organisation who have offices all around the world. a large part of their technical work is done in their Galway office and they are looking to add an experienced systems engineer to the team.
You'll need to be very familiar with the operational and technical aspects of windows and Linux servers as well as active directory and VMware. You'll be tasked with maintaining data standards, server security and also suggesting areas of improvement within the internal IT processes within the organisation. You'll provide multiple levels of support to both internal and external users as well as managing work priorities through their ticketing system.
It's a great opportunity for training and progression and will be an excellent chance for someone who wants to move into a role with a greater level of responsibility.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Strong Linux and windows systems administration experience.
* Excellent VMware administration skills.
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP, networking, routing/switching and firewalls.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Strong knowledge of storage and backups.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV or call Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info!
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.