My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master who wants to explore the world of innovative software product development within a next generation enterprise platform. The project involves both transformation and building new services to be offered to customers.
• Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
• Facilitates the team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
• Responsible for removing the impediments for the scrum team.
• Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
• Helps product owner to keep the product backlog in good shape and prepare for the next sprint.
• Ensures Team is adhering to Product WoWs and the Team’s own WoWs.
• Responsible for conducting retrospective meetings.
• Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
• Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Candidates should have work rights in Ireland (either EEA citizen or Stamp 4 holders)If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)