Quality Auditor - Lead
Project / Role:
Our Client is currently looking for a Lead Quality Auditor. This role can be based either in our Cork or Dublin office.
* Assist the Group Quality Manager with the development and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
* Assist the Group Quality Manager in determining the internal audit scope and developing annual audit plans
* Assist the Quality Manager in the preparation and execution of ISO9001 External Audits.
* Implement and oversee the internal QA Audit Programme in accordance with ISO19011:2018 & ISO9001:2015,
* Implement and oversee the Supply Chain audit Programme in accordance with ISO19011:2018 & ISO9001:2015,
* Perform quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with Quality Management System,
* Schedule internal project audits to be undertaken by the QA Audit team,
* Responsible for leading the delivery of individual audits to time and quality standards in line with the audit schedule
* To track management action plans and issue resolution through monitoring progress and providing periodic updates to meet audit reporting requirements.
* To apply internal audit standards and best practice.
* Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
* Assist with developing the capability of the audit team by providing coaching and feedback
* Participate in recruitment interviews when required
* Minimum 5 - 6 years' experience as a Lead Quality Auditor
* Strong knowledge of construction industry and, in particular, mechanical and electrical installations
* Strong computer skills, particularly in the MS Office suite
* A background in mechanical or electrical engineering is advantageous
* Strong knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19011:2018.
* Strong knowledge of audit programmes, practices and techniques
* Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to convey complex and technical issues in a concise and easy to understand style
* Strong people development skills and experience of managing and developing a multi-disciplinary and multi-location team of professional staff
* Professional Quality Qualification
* Chartered Quality Professional or Working toward Chartered Status
* CQI or IRCA Member
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Positive attitude and demeanour
* Able to multi-task and prioritize (good time-management skills)
* Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
* Adaptable and flexile when new tasks or projects are given
* Competitive Salary
* Company Pension
* Educational Assistance
Reference No.: 917958FK
Role: Quality Auditor - Lead
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cork or Dublin