If you are passionate about producing solution designs in following areas Web, Mobile, AR, VR, IoT, AI / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing for a diverse range of clients and industry sectors, then you have found a position that will interest you and challenge you technically.
If you are passionate about using best-in-class practices to produce high-quality code, then you are the right person for this job. This role will provide a huge learning opportunity for the right candidate and would be an ideal next step for a developer looking to progress to the next level.
Team Member Responsibilities:
* Actively contribute to an agile mindset and a positive working environment within the team.
* Actively contribute to high standards of code quality personally and within the team by utilising and contributing to best-in-class development practices and habits.
* Actively participate in and contribute to your team's continuous improvement practices.
* Demonstrate a proactive approach to "getting things done", accountability & ownership and the ability to prioritise your own workload.
* Collaborate effectively with our business analysts, scrum masters and technical leads to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of our client's web-based applications.
* Development of client application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
* Assisting with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
* Adopt our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
* Provide assistance to quality engineers and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot production issues.
Required Experience & Skills
* Experience in any of the following areas would be an advantage; Mobile, Augmented Reality (HoloLens), Virtual Reality, IoT, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
* Experience (3+ years) with object-oriented design and implementation techniques such as Test Driven development, Enterprise implementation patterns and SOLID principles.
* Good understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
* Experience with debugging, performance profiling and application optimisation.
* Exposure to building and managing distributed web systems.
* Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/delivery environments.
* Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
* Database design and implementation on both relational and non-relational platforms.
* Willingness to travel, if required.
If you feel that you are ready to evolve to the next stage in your career, please contact Matthew Duane Rice. All conversations will be in the strictest of confidence.