Recruiting for a Permanent Recruiter, extremely competitive salary and bonus structure offered to right candidate!!
Specific Duties and Responsibilities will include;
* Achieving and exceeding financial and activity targets as outlined by Manager
* Developing and managing new and existing clients through effective business development, client management and candidate management
* Communicating effectively with colleagues, clients and candidates with a view to building and sustaining long-term relationships.
* Coach, mediate and influence your candidates and clients through the entire recruitment process
* Develop a thorough knowledge of the recruitment process while adhering to strict quality procedures in line with all current employment legislation.
* Adopting innovative problem solving / creative thinking techniques while sourcing candidates and new business opportunities.
* Continual maintenance of client relationships through quality customer service. Assist client through feedback and managing problems, and understanding client needs.
* Database administration and management
* At least 2yrs experience in a Recruitment
* A proven track record of working to yearly targets
* Superior written, presentation and verbal communication skills
* Effective Time Management skills
* Business Development aptitude
* Positive "can-do" attitude
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.