Embedded Software Engineer, Galway
FRS Recruitment are actively sourcing and screening for a number of Embedded Software Engineer roles with C in the Galway area.
Essential experience is as follows:
* BSc degree with 5 years relevant experience
* Direct experience in designing image and video processing algorithms for embedded devices including image processing, analysis and understanding
* Direct experience in designing and training machine learning-based algorithms for embedded devices.
* Proven expertise in area of computer vision: object detection, pattern recognition and classification, statistical analysis.
* Proficient with Matlab: general use, plus Signal Processing toolbox & Image Processing toolbox
* Solid C programming language skills especially for embedded platforms.
* Motivated and creative person, dynamic, creative thinker and problem solver
* Good leadership skills, team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
* Experience of biometrics such as face and iris recognition would be a definite advantage.
* Exposure to Bayesian statistics.
* Knowledge of camera phone image capture architecture and ISP (Image Signal Processor)
* Knowledge of optics, and image quality evaluation
* Master or PhD diploma in a related field
This Embedded Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in the Galway area. Excellent basic salary in the region plus pension, healthcare, life assurance etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Embedded Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Developer, Hardware, Software, Embedded developer, Embedded engineering, Galway, Machine learning, image processing, video processing, algorithms, embedded development, Automotive
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Embedded Software Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..