Our Client has a requirement for an experienced 1st Level I.T. Support Engineer for their Lisburn based office.
If you are looking for a company that can offer real career progression, support you in gaining industry certification and you have the required experience we would be delighted to speak with you.
* Active Directory Administration (New users, Leavers, Password resets etc.)
* Basic Exchange and File Server Administration (New users, Leavers, Permission assignment etc.)
* Basic VMWare Administration.
* Knowledge of Terminal Server - the end user environment is RDS based.
* Thin Client, Desktop, laptop configuration and troubleshooting.
* Microsoft Office 365 configuration and troubleshooting.
* Printer Configuration and troubleshooting.
* Basic knowledge of networking.
* Wide variety of applications being supported, this would require good troubleshooting skills and interaction with 3rd party vendors.
* Good ticket administration is key in order to ensure SLAs are being accurately reported.
Technical Requirements & Experience:
* 1 - 3 years practical experience in providing technical support to enterprise customers or software customers.
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008 -2012, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory).
* Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
* Experience working with system imaging software such as Norton Ghost, Clonezilla, etc.
* An excellent attitude and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner are required.
* Must possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
* Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in providing technical assistance.
* Minimum MCP required, an MCSA Advantageous.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Duane Rice