IT Infrastructure Support
My client is an international healthcare firm looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Support Engineer to join their company in Dublin on a contract basis. You will be supporting onsite infrastructure management including Vmware, hosts and network and wireless devices.
* Dublin City Centre
* 6 month contract
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support for clients, including configuration, operating systems and network connectivity
* Install operating systems and application patches
* Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet requirements
* Maintain IT equipment and software registers
* Provide support, log and resolve issues within required times
* Monitor systems and troubleshoot connectivity problems
* Execute and review security changes
* Maintain IT helpdesk application and ensure SLA's are met
* 3rd Level Degree in a Technical Discipline
* 3+ Years' experience with Windows Server
* CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching + Security
* Windows 7 & 10
* Windows server
* Active Directory
* Outlook 2010/2016
* Office 365/2010
* SAP Security Administration
* Advanced VMware certification
If you feel like to have what it takes for this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV. All applicants must hold a stamp 4 visa or EU citizenship.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.