We are searching for a Tech Lead who’s experienced in full-stack development, who specialises in creating world-class client web and mobile web applications. If you’re someone who’s able to move at the pace of evolving technology, and who has the experience to architect, design and implement a solid client solution, we’ve got the perfect position for you! You need to be able to build visions for your client-side applications and convey the same to the server-side development staff, so that the infrastructure and API support is well matched to your client needs.
You’d be leading teams of all sizes, working on a variety of technologies, mostly driven by our client needs. Frequently, you’ll be spec’ing the whole architecture, so you will need the confidence and experience to define a solution from a clean sheet. You’ll thrive whether your client development is geared for start-ups or whether it’s slated for multi-nationals, potentially deployed and used across the world., You’ll be equally enthused about a serious refactoring project or one that is creating a brand new solution. As we strive to seemlessly adapt to our customer’s development processes, we are sometimes working in legacy waterfall environments, but more often these days, it means helping a customer understand agile development, and demonstrate the advantages of being agile, where your experience is well established.
Here’s a list of the skills and experience we’re hoping you can bring into Aspira:
Desired development skills:
· Experience developing solutions using the Microsoft .Net-core or ASP.Net Cork technologies a plus.
· Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures.
· Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts).
· Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc).
· Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
· Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
· Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
· 5+ years of professional development experience
· Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
· Extensive knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
· Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, with experience of negotiation and facilitation a plus.
· Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.