Application Support Engineer - Kerry
You will join a global team that support a suite of applications running on Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems.
* Work as part of a global team across Tralee, London and New York.
* Provide support for a variety of Fintech applications and monitoring tools.
* Implement automation solutions and preventative measures for repetitive tasks and issues.
* Responsible for application configuration & deployment, issue resolution & business user requests.
* Occasional travel to the USA is required for this role.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills are expected.
The location allows employees to enjoy an enviable standard of living. Many of their current staff pursue sports and outdoor activities which would be inaccessible elsewhere.
* You will work 15 minutes from the beach
* The mountains and national park are close by
* You can be mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, walking, cycling, orienteering, horse riding, rowing, sailing, running, surfing, golfing, and lots more, within minutes of leaving the office
* Cost of living is minimal
* Your commute can be as little as 2 minutes (actual average is 8 minutes)
* Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
* Understanding of Linux, UNIX, or Windows Server operating systems.
* Understanding of Java.
* Understanding of SQL.
* Understanding of messaging technologies.
* Python, PowerShell, UNIX Shell scripting.