* 6 month contract, up to €450/day
* Greenfield, Microservices projects
Java Developer required for a contract role in Galway working with some of the latest and greatest Java tech.
Your role will be to join a large organisation and work on projects from two fronts as they adopt a new microservices approach within a larger digital transformation program. You'll get to work on greenfield enterprise microservices projects and also help with the redevelopment of monolith applications and break them down to smaller services based systems.
Your role will involve taking ownership of features through design and development of middle tier and backend services. Initially your duties will be predominantly in the backend but there may be a small requirement to work on some front end tech further into the projects.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 5+ years Java development experience
* Strong understanding and experience with the Spring framework is essential
* Expereince around microservices and Spring boot is desired / nice to have (not essential)
* An understanding of cloud systems & containerisation is nice to have (not essential)
* An understanding of modern JS libraries is nice to have (not essential)
For more information get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio or click to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.