IT Support Engineer – Level 2
PFH are looking to speak to experienced IT professionals to work on client site in Limerick.
Technical Skills: Active Directory, Exchange, Support, Desktop support
- Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting
- Desktop & Remote Admin- Administering
- Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc, MS Exchange 2010
- AD – Windows Server 2008- Administering, understanding of group policy etc.
- Anti-Virus- Monitoring, Deploying, Troubleshooting
- Network Support- Patching, understanding of VLAN
- Hardware Support- PC & Printing, Hardware Support
- 1-2 years in a desktop support or Help desk role
- Experience of the above technical skills
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Third level IT Qualification
- Certifications Completed:
- Microsoft Certified Professional Windows 7/10
Attributes of the Candidate
- Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
- Solution orientated with very good problem solving skills .
- Ability to communicate at all levels (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join PFH’S expanding professional service practice. If you match the criteria and are genuinely passionate about IT, please do not hesitate to apply and send your CV to the recruitment team for immediate consideration.