FP&A Consultant - Dublin
My client, on of Ireland's most successful consultancy companies, is seeking an FP&A consultant with data analysis experience to expand a growing team in their Dublin office.
The company provides Business Intelligence, Performance Management and ERP/CRM solutions to their customers. They are a Microsoft gold partner and work on a vast variety of projects for clients across Dublin.
The successful candidate must be a resourceful and independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direction and able to work in a team environment. As an FP&A Consultant, you'll need good communication skills, both written and verbal. Good client-facing skills and the proven ability in communicating to CFO level.
You will also need to have a strong interest in Business Intelligence solutions technologies including the Microsoft packages, some SQL querying skills and the ability to create dashboards on various platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide recommendations on correct accounting principles when issues are identified
* Recommend key KPI's for a business based on financial data sets
* Convert a client's requirements into a functional specification
* Convert the functional specification into a high level design document.
* Become sufficiently familiar with Cognos TM1 to be able to develop a high level design document
* Have acted as a project Lead and Project Manager
* Ability to read and produce balance sheet, cash flow and P&L reports from transactional financial data
* ACCA or similar
* If you have worked for one of the big accountancy firms in a consultancy capacity this would be a bonus
* Worked with clients in the areas of FP&A and/or Finance Transformations
* 3 years experience playing a senior role in planning cycles
* 5 years Analyst experience in budgeting and planning cycles
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Full Driving License required
* Able and willing to travel to client sites as required.
* Previous experience with other Analytics solutions would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for anyone with a strong financial background but with the interest and ability to work with Business Intelligence technologies. There is a great opportunity to learn new BI tools here as well as a market leading salary and benefits package on offer.
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.