.Net Applications Architect – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a Government body on an exciting new project
.Net Applications Architect Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate join a team of highly skilled technical professionals tasked with providing the innovation required to support the client in delivering its services and achieving its business and strategic objectives.
- Lead and co-ordinate the optimised architect code of new .NET systems.
- Refactoring of older systems.
- Liaise with technical resources and stakeholders to define the requirements of new systems.
- Collaborate and design the supporting IT framework
What you need:
- 7+ years’ experience in .Net architecture
· A NFQ level 8 qualification (or above) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience working with the following;
- Visual Studio Team Systems (VSTS)
- Azure Development tools
- MCP or certification in Microsoft Software development and Microsoft Azure
What’s on offer:
- €625 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.