Job code 468 (The role is based in Belfast)
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, headquartered in Dublin. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* Acting as subject matter expert and the technical point of contact for the team's products.
* Take ownership of the full end to end delivery of multiple varied features per sprint.
* Working with stakeholders and customers to understand product requirements
* performing technical investigations and present solution proposals to Architects and Stakeholders.
* Developing professional relationships with engineering teams, stakeholders and customers
* You've previously worked in an Agile Team following Agile methodologies
* You have experience working as a Technical Lead of a team of engineers preferably in a DevOps environment
* You have a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive decision making.
* You have experience in analysing gaps and anticipating risks in new feature requirements.
* You have the ability to coordinate inter-dependencies across multiple remote product teams and stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills
* CI/CD with Jenkins or similar
* Shell, Python or similar scripting language
* Openstack or other Cloud Platform
* Solid writing and documentation skills
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.