Cloud/DevOps Solutions Architect (Senior) – Dublin City Centre
My client, a well established and successful Technical Consultancy based in Dublin City Centre has engaged IT Search to speak to senior Solutions Architects with significant Cloud and DevOps experience on their behalf to join their growing team at a Senior Level.
Initially working as defacto Presales Architect alongside a (non-technical account manager), the role is to work with the technical teams of a specific multinational customer, understanding and documenting their Cloud based requirements and translating this into deliverable projects for my client’s development and implementation teams. There will be significant client interaction to embed with the customer, ensuring issues and requirements are anticipated and your previous knowledge and experience will be brought to bear to avoid pitfalls and maximise Cloud based usage of solutions provided.
You will be responsible for designing Cloud based solutions for both public and private installations and upgrades within a CI/CD and Agile Environment, improving automation and from time to time getting hands on with scripting when required.
Candidates should have:
· 10+ years of DevOps, Cloud Automation and ideally customer interaction at the technical level
· A deep understanding of current and future trends in Cloud technologies
· Technical strength in either Azure/AWS, Automation, High Availability systems and frameworks such as Kubernetes and tools such as Ansible, Terraform etc.
· Exceptional communication (technical and English) skills, specifically on documentation
· The desire to become the Technical Authority in this sector over the coming years
· Experience with Microservices, Netflix Suite and Spring Cloud will be a strong advantage
· Eligibility to work in the EU
This is a very senior role that will provide market leading remuneration and a strong benefits package as well as a well-defined career path leading to an expanded portfolio of customers.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call Ruadhri on +353 1 507 9264 for a confidential discussion.