VB.Net Developer – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!
VB.Net Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate developing enhancements on existing applications for a public-sector client. You will be joining an existing team to deliver high quality solutions to end client in a fast-paced mission critical environment.
What you need:
- 5+ years of development experience using VB.Net and ORACLE
- Exposure to VB6, C# and ASP.NET
- In depth knowledge of PL/SQL, T/SQL, TFS
- Experience implementing enterprise database solutions
- Proficient using modern application techniques
- Proven expertise using SQL and Stored Procedures, packages and triggers
- Microsoft SSRS experience desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.