A software solutions provider for Governance, Risk and Compliance responsibilities is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a leading Irish Fintech company who are in expansion phase due to the continuous growth of the company.
If you would like to be a part of a very dynamic, successful team who operate on global scale due then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities & Experience
• Design and develop new product features on the company’s product.
• Work with the Spring framework, Hibernate, JBoss and Ajax/EXT JS UI controls.
• Actively participate in design, review and implementation of application development.
• Collaboration with the respective groups responsible for each of these areas to ensure the end product satisfies all departments in the chain.
• Contribute to scrum sessions and the overall improvement in our development process.
• Contribute to the technology stack we use and provide input to potential tools to help make the platform more efficient.
• Responsible for designing and implementing solution systems.
• Will have an advanced knowledge of strategic systems and technologies.
• May assist in the training, development and co-ordination of activities of more junior consultants, and may lead a project team.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)