My client, a high impact organisation in ICT communications, are on the market for IT Field Service Engineers with strong experience with telecommunications and IT operations systems.
They are currently looking to hire an IT Field Engineer to join their team.
As Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for installing audio / radio communication equipment around Dublin and provide maintenance to existing systems. The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
* Installing, maintaining and repairing communications equipment for radio or audio
* Diagnose and troubleshooting radio systems problems
* Fault resolution and programming using diagnostic software
* Maintain service documentation
* Provide preventative maintenance and update schedules
* Interact with customers and work as part of a team
Skill set to be successful in role:
* Experience with data communications or networks
* LAN and WAN networks
* Radio, audio, and microwave experience would all be key
* A clean driver's licence
* Good knowledge of Dublin and excellent communication skills
This is a really exciting and lucrative opportunity for the right candidate!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV! Not ready to apply just yet? Or perhaps this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Emma for a confidential discussion on your career 086 7838584