itContracting are currently seeking applicants for Senior C++ Developers. These are permanent positions based with our client in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for Senior C++ Developers with a minimum of 8 years' experience developing real-time multitasking software for Sigtran (GSM/ MAP), SS7 & Diameter based products in Linux. The solutions you will be developing will deal with high volume transaction processing with low latency for the Short Message Services(SMS) in the GSM mobile telecommunications industry.
The successful candidates must have a passion for learning new technologies and excellent interpersonal skills. Good verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly and creatively are essential. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analyzing requirements and solution design.
* Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* At least 5-7 years' software development experience with real-time multitasking C/C++ in telecoms signalling (SS7, Diameter, GTP-C)
* Subject matter expert in Diameter Signalling (S6a/S6d/S9) & (S6c, Sh, Rx)
* Knowledge of Sigtran (GSM/MAP), SS7, Short Message Services, policy enforcement engines for mobile networks
* Worked specifically with Dialogic Diameter Signalling stack or STP or similar
* In depth experience in tools like gulp, tshark and netfilter architecture
* Strong Linux environment experience including working with kernel modules, memory allocation and process scheduling work within such an environment and how to control them
* Hands-on experience with common developer tools (Make/Jam/Ant, version control system, compiling, linking, shared objects etc.)
* Ability to develop in a test driven manner: robust, efficient, flexible and maintainable software
* Expertise in GTP-C desirable
* Experience with Python and/or other scripting languages
* Experience of other telecommunications protocols (SIP, POP3, ICAP, Diameter, etc.)
* Great blend of technology background, analytical skills, passion to learn, and customer focus
* Integrating an SMSC with core telecommunications networks
* Knowledge of inter-carrier networks
* Hands on experience in a Service Provider environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Marta Hoppe ( +353 83 059 7338 or marta dot hoppe at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.