DevOps Engineer - Contract
My client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team and redefine their current processes. If you are a DevOps Engineer or a Snr Linux Systems Engineer I want to hear from you.
The role will include day to day support of the creation process and code compilation and integration, improving builds performance and supporting QA with automating testing.
This role will also have cross functionality to support the Release and Live Operations support personnel.
Collaborate with engineering and content creation teams to design tools and improve the development process Maintenance and improvement of the build system Developing and managing continuous integration system configurations Work closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
Daily-rate contract - 6 Months initially
Qualifications & Experience
* 3-5 years relevant DevOps experience
* Experience working with Jenkins, Puppet, Chef & Ansible
* Previous experience and understanding of Docker containers and Kubernetes
* Proficient in one or more scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python, Groovy, etc.)
* Burning desire to automate anything that must be done more than once
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: DevOps, DevOps Engineer, Limerick, IT, Finance, AWS, Puppet, Chef, Automation, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.