About this role:
My client is seeking an experienced Database Administrator with experience in working with MS SQL Server to implement, configure and troubleshoot their database. This would suit an experienced Database Administrator who is well versed in SQL Server along with SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
* DBA administration tasks on all databases including high availability 24x7
* Backup & restore procedures and testing
* Database configuration
* Implement and maintain database security
* Perform application/database tuning and performance monitoring
* Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
* Experience using Microsoft Clustering technologies and Virtual or Cloud platforms
* Active Directory
* 5+ years hands-on experience as a SQL Server Database Administrator
* Excellent SQL Server Experience on Microsoft clusters
* Microsoft SQL Server DBA Certification
* Strong Knowledge of Database Backup and recovery procedures utilising SCOM
* Strong Knowledge of Microsoft BI SQL related products like SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
* Knowledge of Oracle Databases too would be an advantage
* Great team player, and excellent communication skills
* Knowledge os SAS and Power BI. preferred, but not essential.
To apply for this exciting DBA role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
SQL Server 2008. SQL Server 2014, DBA, Database Administrator, BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, SAS, Active Directory